$200 (30-minute consultation)
Get an in-depth consultation and expert tax advice via telephone, Skype, or email. Our CPAs and tax attorneys have the knowledge and expertise to assist you with any expat tax issue.
With a quick understanding of your circumstances, we can offer you tax filing options, late filing solutions, treaty advice, tax strategies for you and your business, and more.
Please feel free to contact us and we will set up a consultation appointment at your convenience.
Why Choose Expat Tax Professionals?
At Expat Tax Professionals, our singular focus is client satisfaction. Our experienced team of CPAs and international tax attorneys are here to help you.
The qualities that set us apart are:
1. Real Experience – We only serve U.S. citizens living abroad, which means we have a thorough understanding of U.S. taxation and your unique situation.
2. True Expertise – We only employ U.S. trained and licensed CPAs and U.S. tax attorneys. A licensed CPA prepares, reviews, and signs every return we file.
3. Painless Process – We understand you’re busy, so we’ve made it easy for you to work directly with a CPA using email and our secure site to upload documents. Your CPA is there to guide you every step of the way.
4. Flat Fee – Our pricing is simple and we provide a quote for services before we begin work. We’re all about transparency—there are no surprise fees or add-ons.
5. No Outsourcing – Unlike other companies, our expert staff does all your work in-house. We never outsource anything to a third party.
6. Safe and Secure – We take security very seriously. You can be rest assured that your information is always protected using 256-bit SSL for file transfers and 256-bit AES encryption for files at rest. This is the same security used by banks and many e-commerce sites such as Amazon.com.