Corporate Legal Services
*Price To Be Quoted
The most common types of corporations in the U.S. are the “C” and “S” corporations. A common purpose of these business vehicles is to separate personal assets from corporate liabilities. If you’re looking to start a business in the U.S. and would like to incorporate a business entity, our staff can assist you with the formation of your corporation in a quick and organized manner. Our services include:
- Identifying the appropriate state for forming your entity
- Articles of incorporation
- Standard corporate by-laws or operating agreement
- Registration with the IRS – EIN
- Registration with state tax authorities
- Monthly bookkeeping services
Why Choose Expat Tax Professionals to Provide Corporate Services?
At Expat Tax Professionals, our singular focus is client satisfaction. Our experienced team of tax attorneys can assist with the legal corporate needs of your company.
The qualities that set us apart are:
1. Real Experience – We only serve U.S. citizens living abroad, which means we have a thorough understanding of U.S. taxation and your unique situation.
2. True Expertise – We only employ U.S. trained and licensed CPAs and U.S. tax attorneys. A licensed CPA prepares, reviews, and signs every return we file.
3. Painless Process – We understand you’re busy, so we’ve made it easy for you to work directly with a CPA using email and our secure site to upload documents. Your CPA is there to guide you every step of the way.
4. Flat Fee – Our pricing is simple and we provide a quote for services before we begin work. We’re all about transparency—there are no surprise fees or add-ons.
5. No Outsourcing – Unlike other companies, our expert staff does all your work in-house. We never outsource anything to a third party.
6. Safe and Secure – We take security very seriously. You can be rest assured that your information is always protected using 256-bit SSL for file transfers and 256-bit AES encryption for files at rest. This is the same security used by banks and many e-commerce sites such as Amazon.com.