UK Self-Assessment Tax Return Service
GBP 375 (GBP 600 for self-employed individuals)
Expat Tax Professionals works in collaboration with an experienced UK chartered accountant in the case that you need (or want) to file a self-assessment tax return. This collaborative approach ensures that your UK tax return:
- takes into account the unique aspects of dual filing status
- utilizes domestic and international tax benefits
- utilizes treaty benefits
- minimizes tax liabilities and maximizes refund potential
Our experts at Expat Tax Professionals would be happy to discuss your particular circumstances and help you understand your best options.
For a further discussion on UK taxes, be sure to visit our Expats in the UK (hyperlink) country page.
Why Choose Expat Tax Professionals to Prepare Your UK Tax Return?
At Expat Tax Professionals, our singular focus is client satisfaction. Our experienced team will ensure that your tax-filing experience is seamless and hassle-free and that your forms are timely filed and accurate.
The qualities that set us apart are:
1. Real Experience – We only serve U.S. citizens living abroad, which means we have a thorough understanding of U.S. taxation and your unique situation.
2. True Expertise – We only employ U.S. trained and licensed CPAs and U.S. tax attorneys. A licensed CPA prepares, reviews, and signs every return we file.
3. Painless Process – We understand you’re busy, so we’ve made it easy for you to work directly with a CPA using email and our secure site to upload documents. Your CPA is there to guide you every step of the way.
4. Flat Fee – Our pricing is simple and we provide a quote for services before we begin work. We’re all about transparency—there are no surprise fees or add-ons.
5. No Outsourcing – Unlike other companies, our expert staff does all your work in-house. We never outsource anything to a third party.
6. Safe and Secure – We take security very seriously. You can be rest assured that your information is always protected using 256-bit SSL for file transfers and 256-bit AES encryption for files at rest. This is the same security used by banks and many e-commerce sites such as Amazon.com.